What is Community HealthChoices?
- A new mandatory Managed Care Program for individuals with physical disabilities.
- Learn more at What is Community HealthChoices
Who does Community HealthChoices Serve?
- Individuals and older adults enrolled in Medicare and Medical Assistance programs, or
- Individuals who qualify for Medical Assistance long-term services and supports (LTSS).
- Learn more at Who is Served by Community HealthChoices
Why was Community HealthChoices Implemented?
- To help service more people in communities;
- Ensure individuals have access to quality medical care that helps them live as independent as possible in their own home and communities.
Long-Term Services and Supports Benefits Guide