All Abilities strives to be the employer of choice in our community. We offer a positive, secure, family-friendly work environment, generous benefits, paid vacations, and holidays, along with training and educational opportunities.
Service Coordination – Full-time
All Abilities, Inc., a subsidiary of Lifesteps, is hiring an additional Service Coordinator to work with clients throughout Mercer, Venango and Crawford Counties. This full-time position works 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and the new employee must be willing to travel within these counties using their personal vehicle. Mileage reimbursement is available.
Work from home is an option, and some client visits are conducted virtually, while others are in person.
The Service Coordinator position is responsible for locating, coordinating, and monitoring supports and services that assist adults with disabilities in their home and community. All Abilities, a local non-profit Agency, connects individuals to community services and resources enabling greater independence and enhances the quality of life for their clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or other related field
- 3 years of experience in a social service or health care related setting
- Previous case management or service coordination experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license/auto insurance
- Ability to obtain ACT 33/34 and FBI clearances required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with assistance
Comprehensive Benefit Package for Full-Time Employees Includes:
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Premiums
- Paid Time Off (All Purpose Leave time)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability options
- Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
EOE/ADA Drug-free Workplace
Minority Candidates Encouraged to Apply!