All Abilities strives to be the employer of choice in our community. We offer a positive, secure, family-friendly work environment, generous benefits, paid vacations, and holidays, along with training and educational opportunities.
All Abilities, Inc., a subsidiary of Lifesteps, is hiring additional Service Coordinators to work with participants throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania. This full-time position works 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and employee's must be willing to travel within these counties using their personal vehicle. Mileage reimbursement is provided.
Upon completion of training/onboarding, Service Coordinators work primarily from a home office, provided requirements can be met. Visits/meetings with participants are conducted both in person and remotely/telephonically.
The Service Coordinator position is responsible for locating, coordinating, and monitoring supports and services that assist adults with disabilities in their home and community. All Abilities, a local non-profit Agency, connects individuals to community services and resources enabling greater independence and enhances the quality of life for their clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or other related field
- 3 years of experience in a social service or health care related setting
- Previous case management or service coordination experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license/auto insurance
- Ability to obtain ACT 33/34 and FBI clearances required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with assistance
Comprehensive Benefit Package for Full-Time Employees Includes:
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Premiums
- Paid Time Off (All Purpose Leave time)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability options
- Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan